Sudden Attack Community Watch List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SANA Community Watch List

The 7 day error has been fixed! Start reporting! You can only report clan if there are more than 2 hackers/abuser in that clan

2 posters

Moderator Position

-Sulti-

Moderator Position Empty Moderator Position

Post  -Sulti- Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 am

Hello, I was waiting for someone to make a website like this to be used as a reference on which players and clans are legit or not. Being the third registered user here I'm here to apply as a moderator.

I am currently 18 years old. I have been playing this game since 2010 during Game.Hi's management. I have exceptional communication skills; fluent in English. I am very active being on everday around 3-5 hours per day. I can be active as well on this site too whether if I'm home or not since I can be browse this site with my android.

Introduction to this game

With my experiences in this game playing Vampire London (everyday since February of 2012 - Present), I am able to easily distinguish on who is using an aimbot or not. Now a possible question a person might ask me is if how I can actually distinguish if a person aimbots or not. I've been playing vampire mode since February of 2012 and made it to the "Eagle Rank" with less than 4000 matches TOTAL played. It shows how much I've invested in that certain mode. I also know the vampire community inside and out where everyone knows everyone because we see the same names literally everyday. And when a random person that I've never seen in that mode play and starts doing perfect "exo" headshots, then its quite obvious. It took me 4 months to perfect my "exo" shots and yet out of 10 exos I would only do 3-4 headshots. Feel free to join a Vampire London and ask how good [IcY]Sulti<3 is. With that I can probably establish my credibility on how good I am in that mode which shows how much I've invested my time in there which would also show me being able to distinguish any hackers or not.

There have been numerous times where I've been called a hacker. Actually its not numerous its everyday I'm called a hacker (aimbotter/ wall) and I ALWAYS GET KICKED EVERYDAY. If you think about it walling is useless in vampire unless you use it to find humans. As for people calling me an aimbotter... I don't do constant headshots. I do constant body shots but if body shots is called aim botting then I guess everyone else hacks right? I have my gameplay recorded on twitch.tv where I live streamed.

I cant really post a link since an error pops up saying that I have to wait 7 days in order to post a link so I'll post it like this below this line:

twitch. tv / samgyeop <--- type link without spaces

You may also wonder why would you want a vampire player to be a moderator when sudden attack is a fps game and not some vampire/zombie game. Well to break news for you I've got some information that you should know. There are many people that play this game with hacks. There are some obvious hackers where they would use fly hack and BAM thats obvious to everyone while there are other smart hackers who hack who by just using wall and would justify their response by saying its "sense" right? But there are times where these pro smart hackers people for example like players from Gyuk clan. They are known as hackers I'm sure everyone from the nexon forum community knows this since there was a flame war before. Gyuk clan would probably use mild use of aimbot and have wall hack on and would justify by saying that they are pro or its called "sense" right? Well in vampire mode these smart hackers become a dumb.a.s.s. where they show off all the hacks they have including fly hack. What I'm trying to proove is that these smart hackers are hard to accuse in a regular room, but in a vampire room there are many dumb.a.s.s. hackers from competitive clans where they show off their obvious hacks. Oh and another way I can distinguish if they use hack or not is if they have a GOLDEN AK 47 vamp weapon. That is obtainable only from event but the current event does not give and it is NOT obtainable from mission/quest and cash shop does not have it either, and yet I've seen BRs from Alliance clan that have a hold of this weapon while in lobby room it says they are using the "m16".

~ [IcY]Sulti<3 / samgyeop

Edit:

I also play gun matches and I am completely aware of public rooms. How much public I play is that I'm close to being pink. I am not as drastic when coming to a conclusion on a certain player in a public room. I don't rage as much in public rooms unless theres an obvious hacker where you can tell that flies or kills everyone in 5 sec. You'll only see me raging in vamp rooms where people block. If your wondering what I mean by people blocking you should go play a vamp room and see. I am not biased towards players. I have kicked close people from my clan when found hacking and also have reported / submitted tickets of my buddies caught hacking.
    Admin
    Admin

Moderator Position Empty Re: Moderator Position

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:31 am

-Sulti- wrote:Hello, I was waiting for someone to make a website like this to be used as a reference on which players and clans are legit or not. Being the third registered user here I'm here to apply as a moderator.

I am currently 18 years old. I have been playing this game since 2010 during Game.Hi's management. I have exceptional communication skills; fluent in English. I am very active being on everday around 3-5 hours per day. I can be active as well on this site too whether if I'm home or not since I can be browse this site with my android.

Introduction to this game

With my experiences in this game playing Vampire London (everyday since February of 2012 - Present), I am able to easily distinguish on who is using an aimbot or not. Now a possible question a person might ask me is if how I can actually distinguish if a person aimbots or not. I've been playing vampire mode since February of 2012 and made it to the "Eagle Rank" with less than 4000 matches TOTAL played. It shows how much I've invested in that certain mode. I also know the vampire community inside and out where everyone knows everyone because we see the same names literally everyday. And when a random person that I've never seen in that mode play and starts doing perfect "exo" headshots, then its quite obvious. It took me 4 months to perfect my "exo" shots and yet out of 10 exos I would only do 3-4 headshots. Feel free to join a Vampire London and ask how good [IcY]Sulti<3 is. With that I can probably establish my credibility on how good I am in that mode which shows how much I've invested my time in there which would also show me being able to distinguish any hackers or not.

There have been numerous times where I've been called a hacker. Actually its not numerous its everyday I'm called a hacker (aimbotter/ wall) and I ALWAYS GET KICKED EVERYDAY. If you think about it walling is useless in vampire unless you use it to find humans. As for people calling me an aimbotter... I don't do constant headshots. I do constant body shots but if body shots is called aim botting then I guess everyone else hacks right? I have my gameplay recorded on twitch.tv where I live streamed.

I cant really post a link since an error pops up saying that I have to wait 7 days in order to post a link so I'll post it like this below this line:

twitch. tv / samgyeop <--- type link without spaces

You may also wonder why would you want a vampire player to be a moderator when sudden attack is a fps game and not some vampire/zombie game. Well to break news for you I've got some information that you should know. There are many people that play this game with hacks. There are some obvious hackers where they would use fly hack and BAM thats obvious to everyone while there are other smart hackers who hack who by just using wall and would justify their response by saying its "sense" right? But there are times where these pro smart hackers people for example like players from Gyuk clan. They are known as hackers I'm sure everyone from the nexon forum community knows this since there was a flame war before. Gyuk clan would probably use mild use of aimbot and have wall hack on and would justify by saying that they are pro or its called "sense" right? Well in vampire mode these smart hackers become a dumb.a.s.s. where they show off all the hacks they have including fly hack. What I'm trying to proove is that these smart hackers are hard to accuse in a regular room, but in a vampire room there are many dumb.a.s.s. hackers from competitive clans where they show off their obvious hacks. Oh and another way I can distinguish if they use hack or not is if they have a GOLDEN AK 47 vamp weapon. That is obtainable only from event but the current event does not give and it is NOT obtainable from mission/quest and cash shop does not have it either, and yet I've seen BRs from Alliance clan that have a hold of this weapon while in lobby room it says they are using the "m16".

~ [IcY]Sulti<3 / samgyeop

Edit:

I also play gun matches and I am completely aware of public rooms. How much public I play is that I'm close to being pink. I am not as drastic when coming to a conclusion on a certain player in a public room. I don't rage as much in public rooms unless theres an obvious hacker where you can tell that flies or kills everyone in 5 sec. You'll only see me raging in vamp rooms where people block. If your wondering what I mean by people blocking you should go play a vamp room and see. I am not biased towards players. I have kicked close people from my clan when found hacking and also have reported / submitted tickets of my buddies caught hacking.

You're in, make sure you help spread the word, so that we can take down those dirty clans.
    I hope I can learn to make database program soon so that I can attach user profile to the website.

Anyways you're in! If you have question, feel free to ask

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:08 am