Sudden Attack Community Watch List

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SANA Community Watch List

The 7 day error has been fixed! Start reporting! You can only report clan if there are more than 2 hackers/abuser in that clan

2 posters

Hex of Team Conviction

conHex
    conHex

Hex of Team Conviction Empty Hex of Team Conviction

Post  conHex Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Hello my name is Rickard "Hex" Lundgren, 18 year old guy from Sweden.
    I play for Team Conviction e-sports and I have been jumping out and in from SA for a few years now.

However I'm not sure what to say here since I am the first one posting but yeah. I play SA for about 8-12 hours daily to keep my daily practice up.
    As i said i play for Team Conviction and Im also a leader and administrator for the team, so its like a fulltime job for me.

When I'm not playing SA I am probably in school or doing something else for my team.

If you ever want to contact me you can either!
    Send me an email: hex@team-conviction.com
    Find me and my clan on mIRC: #Con-clan At the Quakenet server
    Find me on Skype that i use sometimes: quality3k
    Or find me in game: SC1_Hex

Now that's a little about me and what i do, Thank you!!

~Hex

Last edited by conHex on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Hex of Team Conviction Empty Re: Hex of Team Conviction

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 am

conHex wrote:Hello my name is Rickard "Hex" Lundgren, 18 year old guy from Sweden.
    I play for Team Conviction e-sports and I have been jumping out and in from SA for a few years now.

However I'm not sure what to say here since I am the first one posting but yeah. I play SA for about 8-12 hours daily to keep my daily practice up.
    As i said i play for Team Conviction and Im also a leader and administrator for the team, so its like a fulltime job for me.

When I'm not playing SA I am probably in school or doing something else for my team.

If you ever want to contact me you can either!
    Send me an email: (I will update my Email here as soon as my membership here has been for 7 days. Before that i cannot post links or emails :'< )
    Find me and my clan on mIRC: #Con-clan At the Quakenet server
    Find me on Skype that i use sometimes: quality3k
    Or find me in game: SC1_Hex

Now that's a little about me and what i do, Thank you!!

~Hex

I apologize! I will fix the problem soon! Thanks for your contribution! and WELCOME!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am